We seem to have reached the golden age of information technology. Almost every day there is a new tool available to help you and your organization succeed… but how do you separate the game changers from the also-ran’s? From the smallest widgets to the biggest pieces of infrastructure, we help information technology professionals find the right solutions for their specific situations. We have the world’s largest pool of on-demand IT expertise ready to help you choose your next solution wisely.
Don’t Reinvent the Wheel
Are you facing a difficult problem or unique situation? Chances are, someone has been there before. Use Maven to find them and get their help so you can fix it and move on. Don’t waste time reinventing the wheel when all you need is a little guidance from another professional who is ready, willing, and able to help you.
The Right Solution Instead of the Easy Solution
They say you’ll never get fired for hiring the guys with the blue logo, yet sometimes you just know they’re not the right choice. So how do you convince the powers that be that the other guys will do it better? Connect with peers who can provide the social proof you need to make your case and get the right decision made.
Cut Through the Noise
That new vendor’s pitch really wowed you, and you think you’ve found a winner. Their solution appears to check all of the boxes, and they have provided some solid references, but you wish you could talk their other customers (not just the ones they have trained to say nice things about them). Guess what – you can! Use Maven to get the straight story from people who have used the product and seen the technology in action, so you can cut through the noise and make the right decision.
Information technology professionals are currently using Maven to…
- Intelligently manage deployment of a SaaS platform to 200,000 employees worldwide
- Decide whether to invest in new infrastructure
- Perform end user testing of a new Know Your Customer platform
- Evaluate cloud data protection solutions
- Connect with peers who have deployed a specific security appliance to learn more about its field performance
- Benchmark a company’s bring your own device (BYOD) strategy vs. that of other similar companies
- Hire a consultant to mobile-enable homegrown legacy business applications
- Perform vendor due diligence on a new telepresence company
- Update the enterprise’s technical business continuity plan
- Analyze infrastructure performance and uptime data to develop a predictive model for preventive maintenance
- Consult with data privacy experts in Europe on the implications of the General Data Protection Regulation for the company’s