Maven for Strategy Professionals
Explore, Expand, Evolve
Big ideas can take you far, but where are you going? With the market landscape evolving faster than ever and disruption around every corner, staying up-to-date and relevant is critical to the future of your enterprise. Strategy professionals leverage Maven to evaluate the market landscape and gain a more complete snapshot of the industries, products, trends, and competitors affecting their business.
Dodge the Landmines
Even the most innovative teams hit roadblocks and encounter headwinds. Creative solutions or reliable alternatives can mean success, but where do those solutions and alternatives live? Maven makes it easy to quickly find the true experts within your reach who can help you evaluate, pivot, and move forward with confidence.
Decide with Confidence
The planning and execution of company-wide initiatives such as mergers, structural re-organization, and securing financing can make or break a company’s future. Use Maven to connect and collaborate with the right people to help guide these initiatives and execute. Sometimes all it takes is an outside set of eyes to discover the right path forward.
Get Relevant Insights
Your situation is unique. The analysis firms push you in one direction, and the consultants pull you in the other, but none of them truly understand your business. Yes, the partner has an impressive background, but is she really the one writing that report you read? Probably not. Use Maven to get the help you need from people who have lived you your world and experienced your challenges – and who have the real expertise needed to walk with you toward your goals.
Strategy professionals are currently using Maven to…
- Re-evaluate product positioning and messaging strategy prior to a major product launch
- Conduct a virtual Ideation Panel of downstream industry leaders to evaluate the strategic direction of the company
- Evaluate learnings from a third-party study of the semiconductor industry landscape and assess its applicability to fabless company’s market positioning
- Canvas for expertise regarding the causes of poor sales performance and negative product perception
- Develop an intellectual property licensing strategy for a new technology used handheld consumer electronics products
- Learn more about the competitive landscape for wearable technology in advance of an upcoming board meeting
- Assess the impact of regulatory changes in the US and EU on in-house vs. contract manufacturing
- Survey an acquisition target’s customer base to determine market perception of their products and pricing
It’s tough to explore beyond the familiar, especially when our product is well-received and successful in our current markets. Maven brought us the perspective we needed to be aware of all of the opportunities available to us.
This is not how we planned on using Maven, but after learning that we could do this type of landscaping in a tight timeframe, we decided to give it a shot. Maven delivered.
First we tried traditional recruiters, but they were unable to deliver the right consultants for our needs. Maven did it in less than a day.
The customer wanted us to double down on our investment. Instead of rolling the dice we were able to make an informed decision.
The results surprised us… The respondents pointed out issues we hadn’t considered before, and now we are rethinking our strategy in this area.
Strategy Case Studies – See how other strategy professionals are using Maven!
- Case Study: The Right Formulation (Drug Delivery Experts)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:22:30-08:00
- Case Study: Positive or Negative (Blood Gas Testing)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:21:03-08:00
- Case Study: We’ve Got The Power (Cyber Security Strategists)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:21:00-08:00
- Case Study: Now In 3D! (Additive Manufacturing)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:18:05-08:00
- Case Study: We Didn’t Start The Fire (Combustion Chemists)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:18:02-08:00
- Case Study: With A Little Help From My Friends (Corporate Ventures)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:18:00-08:00
- Case Study: Reinventing the Pinwheel (Brand Development)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:17:59-08:00
- Case Study: To Hire Or Not To Hire (Talent Recruitment)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:17:58-08:00
- Case Study: Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls… Or Should You? (Design Process)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:17:57-08:00
- Case Study: Testing the Waters (Water Treatment Engineer)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:17:55-08:00
- Case Study: Out of the Box (Grocery Product Innovations)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:16:25-08:00
- Case Study: Rio Ready for Olympics? (Virtual Ideation Panel)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:15:59-08:00
- Case Study: Bright Future (Solar Cell Applications)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:16:00-08:00
- Case Study: Breath of Fresh Air (Market Entry Analysis)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:16:01-08:00
- Case Study: A Tough Pill to Swallow (Emerging Markets)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:23-08:00
- Case Study: Cream of the Crop (Precision Agriculture Tools)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:06-08:00Case Study: Cream of the Crop (Precision Agriculture Tools)Case Studies, Electronic Survey, Industrial Products & Services, Manufacturing, Medium-Sized Company, Microconsulting, Product Management, Strategy/Planning, Technology, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: Start Me Up (Starter Generation Technology)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:08-08:00
- Case Study: The Business of Brains (Clinical Data Collection)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:11:20-08:00Case Study: The Business of Brains (Clinical Data Collection)Business Development, Case Studies, Healthcare Provider, Healthcare/Biomedical, Large Company, Microconsulting, Strategy/Planning, Telephone Consultation, Virtual Ideation Panel
- Case Study: We DO Need Some Education (Corporate Learning Officers)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:11:26-08:00Case Study: We DO Need Some Education (Corporate Learning Officers)Business Products & Services, Case Studies, Education, Medium-Sized Company, Microconsulting, Product Management, Strategy/Planning, Technology, Virtual Ideation Panel
- Case Study: Hot or Not (Commercial Solar Adoption)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:11:22-08:00
- Case Study: Bell-Ringer (Call Center Expert)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:04-08:00
- Case Study: Winds of Change (India Labor Law Expert)Wyatt Nordstrom2019-09-27T00:12:05-08:00Case Study: Winds of Change (India Labor Law Expert)Case Studies, Extended Consulting, General Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Legal/Government/Regulatory, Medium-Sized Company, Microconsulting, Strategy/Planning, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: You Spin Me Right ‘Round (Power Inverter Expert)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:11-08:00
- Case Study: The Regulators (Asia Regulatory Expert)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:10-08:00
- Case Study: Breaking the Ice (Frozen Foods Experts)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:14-08:00
- Case Study: A New Dimension (3D Printing Consultant)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:16-08:00
- Case Study: Making It Work (Supply Chain Consultant)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:18-08:00
- Case Study: Greener Pastures (Indonesian Manufacturing Consultant)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:21-08:00Case Study: Greener Pastures (Indonesian Manufacturing Consultant)Case Studies, Consumer Products & Services, Extended Consulting, Human Resources, In-Person Engagement, Knowledge Community, Large Company, Legal/Government/Regulatory, Manufacturing, Microconsulting, Production, Strategy/Planning, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: Behind the Screen (Primary Research Partner)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:13-08:00
- Case Study: Knowledge is Power (Corporate Learning Strategies)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:05-08:00
- Case Study: Show Me the IP (Consumer Electronics IP Strategy)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:09-08:00
- Case Study: Stuck in First Gear (Truck Purchasing)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:12-08:00
- Case Study: Industry Pulse (Disposable Medical Sensor)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:16-08:00Case Study: Industry Pulse (Disposable Medical Sensor)Case Studies, Electronic Survey, Engineering, Healthcare/Biomedical, Human Resources, Knowledge Community, Large Company, Product Management, Production, Quality Assurance, Research & Analysis, Strategy/Planning, Technology
- Case Study: Crunch Time (Hybrid Snack Foods)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:18-08:00
- Case Study: Why Are You Wearing That? (Wearable Technology)Wyatt Nordstrom2019-09-27T00:17:47-08:00Case Study: Why Are You Wearing That? (Wearable Technology)Case Studies, Consumer Products & Services, Extended Consulting, Medium-Sized Company, Microconsulting, Product Management, Research & Analysis, Strategy/Planning, Technology, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: The Diving Catch (Mobile Payments)Mark Platosh2019-09-27T00:20:56-08:00
- Case Study: Understanding Regulatory ImpactsMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:20:54-08:00Case Study: Understanding Regulatory ImpactsAnalyst, Business Products & Services, Case Studies, Consulting, Electronic Survey, Healthcare/Biomedical, Large Company, Legal, Legal/Government/Regulatory, Microconsulting, Strategy/Planning, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: The Oncologist ChallengeMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:20:51-08:00
- Case Study: The Glass CurtainMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:17-08:00
- Case Study: Place Your Bets (Capacity Planning)Mark Platosh2019-09-27T00:21:12-08:00
- Case Study: Convergence – Portable Medical DevicesMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:28-08:00
- Case Study: Maven vs. the White Shoes (Management Consulting)Mark Platosh2019-09-27T00:11:19-08:00