Maven for Industrial Companies
Disruption on Demand
Build for the Future
The world is changing faster than ever before, and business is no exception. Venerable industries are threatened as technology disrupts and software “eats the world.” Yet those that embrace change are thriving, building bigger, better, faster, and stronger products than ever before. You are helping to lead the charge; we can help you build on your past successes and prepare for the future. Maven connects leaders at industrial companies with the technical and business expertise they need to stay ahead. We bring the world’s largest pool of on-demand manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, and materials expertise to your fingertips.
With former emerging markets maturing and new markets opening, how do you balance manufacturing cost, quality, time-to-market, and capacity? Use our platform to find the on-the-ground manufacturing expertise and local partners you need to ensure you can deliver.
Extend Product Lifetimes
Nothing lasts for ever, but could it last a bit longer? Should you finally put that old product on the shelf, or is there a new application for it yet to be discovered? Chances are there is, and Maven can help you find out. Conduct a quick landscaping study to find new ways of using what you’ve already designed and built.
Choose the Right Partners
They have a hot new product or technology. You have an established customer base and complementary products. But is it the right fit or are there better options? Investments are never easy, but we can help make them easier. Maven began as a research and due diligence service for private equity investors, so we understand how to help investors make smarter decisions. Whether you are considering a small investment or an outright acquisition, you can use Maven to find new opportunities and connect with your targets’ customers, vendors, competitors, and partners to give you confidence.
Industrial companies are currently using Maven to…
- Form a panel of curtain wall experts and structural engineers to guide development of a new fastening technology
- Benchmark field performance of oil and gas drill bits versus competing products
- Identify competitive threats to an aftermarket parts business in emerging markets
- Find new contract manufacturers for glass components in Eastern Europe
- Determine the applicability of a new battery technology to underwater autonomous vehicles
- Evaluate critical design, manufacturing, assembly, and environmental considerations for launching a new sensor product
- Support customer due diligence for a potential acquisition
- Hire a signal cancellation expert to lead a spinoff company
- Discover applications for a new hydrogen sulfide monitoring technology
- Locate alternative suppliers of a critical power management component after a natural disaster
- Assess the potential impact of a change in export regulations
I received more information and insights from a 60-minute call with a Maven than I had been able to find from a week of online research. The return on investment is clear to me, and I look forward to partnering with Maven in the future.Market Research Associate
Not only did the subject matter experts that Maven presented to us provide extremely valuable insight to the direction of the project, but they were the highlight of the event.Innovation Director
The Maven had the exact combination of technical and business skills for this highly specific project. Without Maven there is no way we could have found someone with his unique background so quickly and easily.Manufacturing Lead
First we tried traditional recruiting services, but they were not able to deliver the right candidates in the limited time we had. Maven delivered the right consultants in less than 48 hours.Director of Marketing
Maven provided us with strong analysis of current trends in malleable materials production in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional analysis firms.Engineering Manager