Maven for Business Development Professionals
Discover New Markets
You’re killing it in your core market, but your supply of new potential customers is starting to look a bit thin. Suddenly that near-vertical growth curve you’ve enjoyed for the past few years is about to hit a big inflection point unless you can find new markets for your products. Across virtually every industry, we help business development professionals take the guesswork out of discovering and testing new markets. We manage the world’s largest pool of potential customers ready to hear your story.
Partner for Growth
Companies contact you almost every day wanting to “partner.” But how do you decide which ones represent genuine opportunities to grow your business and which ones are just trying to sell you something? The right alliances can transform your business; your task is to find them and execute. Use Maven to conduct thorough due diligence on potential partners, evaluating everything from the people involved to how their products complement yours, to whether the company culture is a match.
Decide with Confidence
Your company’s intellectual property is one of its most important assets. So how do you know if you are extracting maximum value for it? Are there opportunities to generate greater returns? Use Maven to find out. Survey technologists to find out if your IP has other potential applications, or hire an expert to conduct a landscaping study to see if your patents would be of interest to other companies.
Your sales team is projecting some big numbers, but are they accurate? Are there changes on the horizon that could impact the numbers? Use Maven to engage with stakeholders in the markets that matter most to you and find out.
Business development professionals are currently using Maven to…
- Evaluate licensing opportunities for hospital equipment products
- Gain technical insight into signal canceling technology to inform an investment decision
- Landscape technologies being developed in the smart phone industry to drive innovation in medical device products
- Assess market readiness for an innovative new construction tool
- Create a panel of advisors to understand the current environment for mobile payments and ecommerce
- Benchmark CRM best practices and sales team structures in the waste management industry
- Determine the potential impact of a regulatory change in Brazil on a medical device company’s South America sales forecast
- Survey sourcing and procurement professionals across several industries regarding their impressions of a supply chain software offering
It’s tough to explore beyond the familiar, especially when our product is well-received and successful in our current markets. Maven brought us the perspective we needed to be aware of all of the opportunities available to us.
We gained quick insights, with the exact information we were looking for. It’s reassuring to have reliable technical expertise on our team. Absolute homerun!
The turnaround time was incredibly fast. The report results provided a great landscape, identifying dozens of companies and applications that we were unaware of. Having an industry expert review the data and provide a report gave us huge confidence in the results and recommendations.
The results surprised us… The respondents pointed out issues we hadn’t considered before, and now we are rethinking our strategy in this area.
Business Development Case Studies – See how business development professionals are using Maven!
- Case Study: The Right Formulation (Drug Delivery Experts)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:22:30-08:00
- Case Study: Positive or Negative (Blood Gas Testing)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:21:03-08:00
- Case Study: We’ve Got The Power (Cyber Security Strategists)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:21:00-08:00
- Case Study: Now In 3D! (Additive Manufacturing)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:18:05-08:00
- Case Study: We Didn’t Start The Fire (Combustion Chemists)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:18:02-08:00
- Case Study: With A Little Help From My Friends (Corporate Ventures)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:18:00-08:00
- Case Study: Reinventing the Pinwheel (Brand Development)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:17:59-08:00
- Case Study: To Hire Or Not To Hire (Talent Recruitment)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:17:58-08:00
- Case Study: Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls… Or Should You? (Design Process)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:17:57-08:00
- Case Study: Testing the Waters (Water Treatment Engineer)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:17:55-08:00
- Case Study: Out of the Box (Grocery Product Innovations)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:16:25-08:00
- Case Study: Rio Ready for Olympics? (Virtual Ideation Panel)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:15:59-08:00
- Case Study: Bright Future (Solar Cell Applications)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:16:00-08:00
- Case Study: Breath of Fresh Air (Market Entry Analysis)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:16:01-08:00
- Case Study: A Tough Pill to Swallow (Emerging Markets)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:23-08:00
- Case Study: Cream of the Crop (Precision Agriculture Tools)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:06-08:00Case Study: Cream of the Crop (Precision Agriculture Tools)Case Studies, Electronic Survey, Industrial Products & Services, Manufacturing, Medium-Sized Company, Microconsulting, Product Management, Strategy/Planning, Technology, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: Start Me Up (Starter Generation Technology)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:08-08:00
- Case Study: The Business of Brains (Clinical Data Collection)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:11:20-08:00Case Study: The Business of Brains (Clinical Data Collection)Business Development, Case Studies, Healthcare Provider, Healthcare/Biomedical, Large Company, Microconsulting, Strategy/Planning, Telephone Consultation, Virtual Ideation Panel
- Case Study: We DO Need Some Education (Corporate Learning Officers)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:11:26-08:00Case Study: We DO Need Some Education (Corporate Learning Officers)Business Products & Services, Case Studies, Education, Medium-Sized Company, Microconsulting, Product Management, Strategy/Planning, Technology, Virtual Ideation Panel
- Case Study: Hot or Not (Commercial Solar Adoption)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:11:22-08:00
- Case Study: Bell-Ringer (Call Center Expert)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:04-08:00
- Case Study: Winds of Change (India Labor Law Expert)Wyatt Nordstrom2019-09-27T00:12:05-08:00Case Study: Winds of Change (India Labor Law Expert)Case Studies, Extended Consulting, General Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Legal/Government/Regulatory, Medium-Sized Company, Microconsulting, Strategy/Planning, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: You Spin Me Right ‘Round (Power Inverter Expert)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:11-08:00
- Case Study: The Regulators (Asia Regulatory Expert)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:10-08:00
- Case Study: Breaking the Ice (Frozen Foods Experts)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:14-08:00
- Case Study: A New Dimension (3D Printing Consultant)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:16-08:00
- Case Study: Making It Work (Supply Chain Consultant)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:18-08:00
- Case Study: Greener Pastures (Indonesian Manufacturing Consultant)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:21-08:00Case Study: Greener Pastures (Indonesian Manufacturing Consultant)Case Studies, Consumer Products & Services, Extended Consulting, Human Resources, In-Person Engagement, Knowledge Community, Large Company, Legal/Government/Regulatory, Manufacturing, Microconsulting, Production, Strategy/Planning, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: Behind the Screen (Primary Research Partner)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:13-08:00
- Case Study: Knowledge is Power (Corporate Learning Strategies)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:05-08:00
- Case Study: Show Me the IP (Consumer Electronics IP Strategy)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:09-08:00
- Case Study: Stuck in First Gear (Truck Purchasing)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:12-08:00
- Case Study: Industry Pulse (Disposable Medical Sensor)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:16-08:00Case Study: Industry Pulse (Disposable Medical Sensor)Case Studies, Electronic Survey, Engineering, Healthcare/Biomedical, Human Resources, Knowledge Community, Large Company, Product Management, Production, Quality Assurance, Research & Analysis, Strategy/Planning, Technology
- Case Study: Crunch Time (Hybrid Snack Foods)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:18-08:00
- Case Study: Why Are You Wearing That? (Wearable Technology)Wyatt Nordstrom2019-09-27T00:17:47-08:00Case Study: Why Are You Wearing That? (Wearable Technology)Case Studies, Consumer Products & Services, Extended Consulting, Medium-Sized Company, Microconsulting, Product Management, Research & Analysis, Strategy/Planning, Technology, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: The Diving Catch (Mobile Payments)Mark Platosh2019-09-27T00:20:56-08:00
- Case Study: Understanding Regulatory ImpactsMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:20:54-08:00Case Study: Understanding Regulatory ImpactsAnalyst, Business Products & Services, Case Studies, Consulting, Electronic Survey, Healthcare/Biomedical, Large Company, Legal, Legal/Government/Regulatory, Microconsulting, Strategy/Planning, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: The Oncologist ChallengeMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:20:51-08:00
- Case Study: The Glass CurtainMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:17-08:00
- Case Study: Place Your Bets (Capacity Planning)Mark Platosh2019-09-27T00:21:12-08:00
- Case Study: Convergence – Portable Medical DevicesMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:28-08:00
- Case Study: Maven vs. the White Shoes (Management Consulting)Mark Platosh2019-09-27T00:11:19-08:00