Maven for Business Development Professionals
Discover New Markets
You’re killing it in your core market, but your supply of new potential customers is starting to look a bit thin. Suddenly that near-vertical growth curve you’ve enjoyed for the past few years is about to hit a big inflection point unless you can find new markets for your products. Across virtually every industry, we help business development professionals take the guesswork out of discovering and testing new markets. We manage the world’s largest pool of potential customers ready to hear your story.
Partner for Growth
Companies contact you almost every day wanting to “partner.” But how do you decide which ones represent genuine opportunities to grow your business and which ones are just trying to sell you something? The right alliances can transform your business; your task is to find them and execute. Use Maven to conduct thorough due diligence on potential partners, evaluating everything from the people involved to how their products complement yours, to whether the company culture is a match.
Decide with Confidence
Your company’s intellectual property is one of its most important assets. So how do you know if you are extracting maximum value for it? Are there opportunities to generate greater returns? Use Maven to find out. Survey technologists to find out if your IP has other potential applications, or hire an expert to conduct a landscaping study to see if your patents would be of interest to other companies.
Your sales team is projecting some big numbers, but are they accurate? Are there changes on the horizon that could impact the numbers? Use Maven to engage with stakeholders in the markets that matter most to you and find out.
Business development professionals are currently using Maven to…
- Evaluate licensing opportunities for hospital equipment products
- Gain technical insight into signal canceling technology to inform an investment decision
- Landscape technologies being developed in the smart phone industry to drive innovation in medical device products
- Assess market readiness for an innovative new construction tool
- Create a panel of advisors to understand the current environment for mobile payments and ecommerce
- Benchmark CRM best practices and sales team structures in the waste management industry
- Determine the potential impact of a regulatory change in Brazil on a medical device company’s South America sales forecast
- Survey sourcing and procurement professionals across several industries regarding their impressions of a supply chain software offering
It’s tough to explore beyond the familiar, especially when our product is well-received and successful in our current markets. Maven brought us the perspective we needed to be aware of all of the opportunities available to us.VP of Market Development
We gained quick insights, with the exact information we were looking for. It’s reassuring to have reliable technical expertise on our team. Absolute homerun!VP of Business Development
The turnaround time was incredibly fast. The report results provided a great landscape, identifying dozens of companies and applications that we were unaware of. Having an industry expert review the data and provide a report gave us huge confidence in the results and recommendations.Business Development Manager
The results surprised us… The respondents pointed out issues we hadn’t considered before, and now we are rethinking our strategy in this area.Chief Strategy Officer