Maven for Marketing Professionals
Candid Market Insights on Demand
Know Your Market
Market research teams often base decisions on outdated or incomplete information. Wouldn’t it be great if you could get quick answers to your specific questions, truly understand trends in your market in real-time, and take the guesswork out of the equation? Across virtually every industry, we help marketing professionals find and engage the insights they need to validate their hunches and make better decisions. We have the world’s largest pool of on-demand market positioning and competitive landscape expertise ready to make your next move your most brilliant.
Enter New Markets
Entering a new market can be daunting, expensive, and slow – but it doesn’t have to be. The local expertise you need to launch and thrive is literally at your fingertips. Use Maven to “go local” faster than ever before and ensure your messaging is reaching the right ears. Connect with the right on-the-ground experts who can define your strategy, guide your efforts, and even lead your team!
Test, Evaluate, and Learn
Your product team has come up with something really cool, but you have no idea how to sell it (or who to sell it to). Sound familiar? Conduct a “show-and-tell” Electronic Survey or Virtual Ideation Panel to convene a group of end users and find out what matters most to them. Within days you can find the right voice and the right market.
Hear the Voice of the Customer (and Their Customer!)
Every year you conduct your annual VOC survey – and every year the results are the same. If everyone loves you so much then why don’t you have 100% market share? Where are the ideas for new features and new offerings? Are your customers telling you how they really feel? Use Maven to perform truly anonymous queries of the people who are buying your products AND the folks who aren’t and get the straight story on how you can improve. Even better, engage with their customers to find out what drives their business and how you can help them shine.
Marketing organizations are currently using Maven to…
- Figure out why “flexitarians” were the biggest fans of their heat-and-serve meal product, and how to target them even further
- Create an advisory panel of oncologists to help them better understand their process of selecting, prescribing, and purchasing oncology drugs
- Receive candid opinions from customers about the potential of a new software product suite
- Assess snack food preferences among middle class consumers in West Africa
- Observe wound care specialists performing procedures in a live clinical setting
- Conduct a Virtual Ideation Panel of chief learning officers to explore how best to position a new continuing education product
- Understand the impact of new regulatory changes on the market for weigh loss supplements
- Determine market readiness for an outdoor fireplace product in Canada
- Find the right application for a hydrogen sulfide sensing technology
- Conduct an on-site training seminar to educate the marketing and product management teams on regional specifications for curtain wall fastening products
- Learn how a key account’s biggest customers plan to change their use of the customer’s product over the next year
The Ideation Panel and Maven experts were everything we expected and more. It was a 100% superb experience! We were able to gain many insights into the professional development industry. The expert feedback and advice will be crucial in helping us craft our messaging and position our new product. You have a great product that will forever change the way I think about focus groups!
We were beginning to get to the point of desperation, but Maven did it again. We obtained the information and insights needed and we now feel confident that the product is prepared to go to market.
Partnering with Maven and BroadBranch allowed us to collect the candid insights we never could have received without their help. We feel confident with our launch plan and positioning thanks to the feedback we were able to collect.
The results surprised us… The respondents pointed out issues we hadn’t considered before, and now we are rethinking our strategy in this area.
Maven provided us with incredible results in a fraction of the time we expected. Next time we’ll skip our old approach to market mapping and use Maven instead.
Marketing Case Studies – See how other marketing professionals are using Maven!
- Case Study: Breath of Fresh Air (Market Entry Analysis)Josie Keenan2019-09-27T00:16:01-08:00
- Case Study: A Tough Pill to Swallow (Emerging Markets)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:23-08:00
- Case Study: Eye Spy Innovation (Computer Vision)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:11:29-08:00
- Case Study: Making It Work (Supply Chain Consultant)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:18-08:00
- Case Study: Behind the Screen (Primary Research Partner)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:12:13-08:00
- Case Study: Knowledge is Power (Corporate Learning Strategies)Ellen Free2019-09-27T00:16:05-08:00
- Case Study: The Diving Catch (Mobile Payments)Mark Platosh2019-09-27T00:20:56-08:00
- Case Study: The Oncologist ChallengeMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:20:51-08:00
- Case Study: The Glass CurtainMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:17-08:00
- Case Study: Regulatory Changes for Weight Loss DrugsMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:19-08:00Case Study: Regulatory Changes for Weight Loss DrugsCase Studies, Consumer Products & Services, Extended Consulting, Healthcare/Biomedical, Human Resources, In-Person Engagement, Large Company, Legal, Legal/Government/Regulatory, Marketing, Research, Telephone Consultation
- Case Study: Show and TellMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:25-08:00
- Case Study: Place Your Bets (Capacity Planning)Mark Platosh2019-09-27T00:21:12-08:00
- Case Study: Convergence – Portable Medical DevicesMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:28-08:00
- Case Study: Seeing Is Believing – Wound Care Site VisitsMark Platosh2019-09-27T00:22:29-08:00