With the first month of 2012 nearly over, it is a great time to head to the Bulletin Board and check out some of the topics Maven customers are following this year. If you click here, you can review the list of open inquiries to which you can apply or refer someone else.
Here is a sampling of some of the current open inquiries:
- Gas station real estate: What makes a gas station successful/profitable in certain regions?
- Natural Gas Extraction: Hydraulic fracturing (“fracking”) has been in the news a lot recently, and it’s a hot topic on Maven as well. If you’re an expert on this, Maven’s customers would like to talk to you.
- Pawnbrokers in Mexico: Yes, really! Our customer would like to understand trends in the savings and loan industry in Mexico, including pawnbroking.
- Marine contracting: A Maven customer would like to learn more about the marine services industry, especially engineering for offshore drilling.
- Equipment rentals – Do you utilize rental services for heavy equipment or construction equipment? If so, our customer would like to hear how you use these services and how the various providers compare with one another.
- Mattresses – If you own a bedding store, you are currently in HUGE demand with customers trying to learn more about the mattress industry.
As always, new topics are added to the Bulletin Board daily, so it’s a great place to check often to get involved in the most current projects. If you aren’t already a Maven, get your account started now so you can be available for these great opportunities!