Yes! In fact, several firms have done so already, and more “Member Firms” are joining all the time. Member Firms have increased visibility in our network and can use Maven as a way of leveraging the expertise of their employees for additional revenue and exposure to new potential Clients. Some of the benefits of becoming a Member Firm include:
- Extra Income– profit from having your consultants interact over the phone with Maven’s Clients.
- Increased Exposure– Many of our Clients use our service to locate and screen consultants for longer engagements, giving you increased exposure to potential Clients for your main consulting practice.
- Control– You decide who your staff interact with, when they do so, and on what topics. Our system will automatically route consulting invitations and payments however you specify, so you are always in complete control.
- Free– we don’t charge you anything to list your consultants with us and there is no minimum time commitment for participation in Maven.
- Easy– once you sign up, we do all of the work to get your firm and individual consultants set up in our system.
- Flexible– we don’t require any form of exclusivity, so you’re free to pursue your firm’s interests wherever you deem appropriate without worrying about violating some obligation to Maven. Think of Maven as just another way to market your firm and profit from your associates’ knowledge.
Interested in becoming a Maven Member Firm? If so, contact us for more information.